Deutsche Bank Stock Sale Comes With Warning About ProbesNicholas Comfort and Michael J. Moore
Deutsche Bank AG, seeking to raise $11.6 billion of capital, braced investors for a deepening trading slump and potential damage to its business from international probes of currency rigging and hiring practices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy