Copel in Talks to Buy Brazil Wind Farm From VoltaliaVanessa Dezem
Brazil’s electricity distributor is negotiating to acquire 49 percent of a wind farm in the Rio Grande do Norte state in the nation’s northeast from a unit of the French developer Voltalia SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt