Canary Wharf, Qatar Win London Shell Centre Project ApprovalNeil Callanan
Canary Wharf Group Plc and Qatar’s sovereign-wealth fund won approval from Communities Secretary Eric Pickles to build almost 900 homes and about 75,000 square meters (800,000 square feet) of offices at Royal Dutch Shell Plc’s London headquarters on the banks of the River Thames.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas