Bombardier Breathes a Sigh of Relief Over Its Blown EngineBy
For a delayed aircraft program, an engine fire during testing is a gut-wrenching experience. That’s the situation at Bombardier, which suffered an engine failure and fire last month on an advanced fuel-efficient engine used in its new CSeries jet.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline