Acer Offers Cloud Hosted by PCs in Challenge to AmazonTim Culpan
Acer Inc. is getting into the cloud-computing business to compete with the likes of Amazon.com Inc. and Google Inc. The difference is the maker of notebooks wants you to host the service on your own personal computer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day