Spain’s Winter-Grain Harvest Seen Sliding 30% by Asaja on HeatRudy Ruitenberg
Spain’s harvest of winter grains including wheat may slide 30 percent after heat and lack of rain damaged crops in the center and north of the country, young farmers’ organization Asaja said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day