Runner-Up to Brazil Provides Most Excitement: World Cup Group ADex McLuskey
Brazil casts a long shadow over the rest of Group A at the World Cup. It’s the bookmakers’ favorite, winner of the championship a record five times and the home team. It hasn’t exited the tournament at the group stage since 1966, and getting past teams ranked 18th, 20th and 56th in the world probably won’t be a problem. Following is a look at the group:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets