Pernod Predicts China Improvement as Inventories ImproveClementine Fletcher
Pernod Ricard SA predicts an improvement in China next year as the marker of Martell cognac entices customers with its less expensive liquors and inventory levels in the country level out by the end of next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day