AT&T Selling Bonds in Euros to Help Finance DirecTV PurchaseJennifer Joan Lee
AT&T Inc. is marketing bonds in Europe a day after selling $2 billion of notes as it finances its proposed $48.5 billion acquisition of DirecTV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’