That Thud on Your Doorstep? RH's 17-Pound CatalogBy
If you received an unexpected package from RH, formerly known as Restoration Hardware, be sure to remember to lift with your legs, not your back. The 17-pound delivery includes 13 different catalogs totaling about 3,300 pages. (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, ask a United Parcel Service driver—they had to deliver these monsters to your neighbors.)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis