Telesat Sellers Said Trying to Span Value Gap on DealAlex Sherman
Telesat Holdings Inc. owners Loral Space & Communications Inc. and Canada’s Public Sector Pension Investment Board are at odds over how to value the unit’s sale, attempting to bridge a $100 million value gap to complete a $7 billion deal, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself