MORE: Barclays Said to Start Cutting About 100 Jobs in Asia-PacCathy Chan and Fox Hu
Job reductions in investment banking and markets units will start this week, said a person with knowledge of the matter, who asked not to be identified. * Cuts represent about 5% of Barclays’ Asia Pacific workforce: person * Barclays to name Vanessa Koo head of M&A for Asia Pacific: person * Co. appoints Wu Sheng as head of Greater China coverage: person * Barclays spokesman Allister Fowler declined to comment * Koo and Wu declined to comment
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day