General Motors’ Wall of Recalls: Visualizing Almost 14 Million Flawed VehiclesBy
General Motors has been recalling vehicles on an almost weekly basis in the past year. While the steady stream of bad news shows no sign of dragging down sales, it makes for great difficulty in keeping tabs on all the cars involved. To help parse the almost 14 million vehicles touched by the U.S. recalls so far, the graphic below puts each model in its own block with different colors for each brand. Think of it as GM’s wall of recalls.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis