Facebook Hopes to Turn Small Business Users Into AdvertisersBy
Count Facebook among the throng of Internet companies courting small business customers. Today, at a converted industrial space on Manhattan’s West Side, the Menlo Park (Calif.)-based company held the first installment of its Facebook Fit program, a series of boot camps designed to help small businesses thrive—by buying advertising from the social networking giant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself