Twitter Takes Flight in Options Market Amid Rebound BetsJoseph Ciolli and Callie Bost
The selloff that wiped $17 billion from Twitter Inc.’s market value this year is giving way to a frenzy of demand for options that pay should the shares rebound.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap