IBM Says SEC Opts Against Enforcement Action on Cloud AccountingAlex Barinka
International Business Machines Corp. said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission doesn’t plan to recommend enforcement action against the company after probing how it reports revenue from offsite cloud services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts