GVT to Oppose Tim Breakup as Owners Locked in Brazil DiscordRodrigo Orihuela, Manuel Baigorri and Daniele Lepido
GVT, the Brazilian broadband provider owned by Vivendi SA, said it would be ready to work with the government to stop competitors from breaking up the country’s second-largest wireless carrier Tim Brasil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas