Fidelity Said to Be Competing to Lead Uber Round at $17BSerena Saitto and Christopher Condon
Fidelity Investments is competing to lead Uber Technologies Inc.’s new financing in a round that could value the ride-sharing service at about $17 billion, according to people familiar with the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day