Microsoft, Sanrio, H&R, Google: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
May 30 (Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. and Salesforce.com Inc. plan to announce an agreement that will enable customers of Microsoft’s cloud-computing service to use Salesforce’s enterprise software, said people familiar with the talks, signaling a thaw between two longtime rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’