Bringing Million-Dollar Vacation Homes Into the Sharing EconomyBy
European travelers have long exchanged pied-à-terres and fancy family abodes for their vacations, primed by generous time-off policies combined with the relative expense and scarcity of continental hotels. Now a host of American ventures want to be the Airbnb of the one percent, enticing the well-heeled to list plush condos and exclusive vacation properties as short-term rentals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis