Vintage Wine Scam Victim Shyness Delays SentencingPatricia Hurtado
A man convicted of selling more than $20.7 million in counterfeit wines had his sentencing delayed after a federal judge said he wants to know more about the wealthy victims of the fraud and how much they lost.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day