Multimedia Cancels Biggest Polish IPO in 5 Months on Weak DemandPiotr Bujnicki
Multimedia Polska SA, Poland’s third-largest cable TV operator, dropped plans to sell as much as 948.3 million zloty ($312 million) of shares in an initial public offering, citing weak demand for its stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas