Caspersleep.com Wants to Sweeten Your Dreams
We spend a third of our life asleep, but Philip Krim, 30, thinks most people are doing it badly. “Quality sleep ties to happiness, job satisfaction, being better in relationships,” he says. “Yet no brand comes to mind when you think of sleep.” He wants Caspersleep.com, his mattress startup, to win the night.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis