Carlyle Said to Make 80% Return on Beats With Apple DealDavid Carey and Sabrina Willmer
Carlyle Group LP will earn a return of about 80 percent from its $514 million investment in Beats Electronics LLC with the headphone maker’s sale to Apple Inc., a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’