S&P Throws Tesla's Surging Shares on the Junk HeapBy
Tesla may have stellar crash ratings, but the company’s financial safety is only about as dependable as that of Venezuela. That’s the assessment of Standard & Poor’s, which just slapped a “B-” credit rating on the carmaker and put Elon Musk’s baby in the same “junk” grade as struggling sovereign lenders and crisis-wracked companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards