Mary Meeker's State of the Internet Stars Mobile Devices and ChinaBy
Mary Meeker of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers gave her annual Internet Trends report at Re/Code’s Code Conference on Wednesday. The report is a cult favorite of the technology industry because she compiles lots of information about trends in tech and weaves them into a coherent look at the business of the Internet as a whole. Meeker’s report is never shocking, exactly—she pulls widely from already public sources of data—but it is comprehensive. To a certain extent, it serves as the foundation for a year of comprehensive wisdom in Silicon Valley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis