With a Croissant Burger, Starbucks and La Boulange Test the Dinner CrowdBy
No restaurant chain wants to miss out on the current fast-casual craze, it seems. Consumers continue to fork over a premium for food and décor that’s a step up from a local drive-through but not measurably slower. Yum! has been testing upscale versions in the KFC and Taco Bell families. Now, Starbucks is launching a continental diner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone