Intel Stiff-Armed Pursuing African-Mine Conflict MineralsIan King
Intel Corp.’s chips contain tantalum, gold, tin and tungsten -- all made from minerals that can be mined from war-torn parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Carolyn Duran’s job is to make sure they aren’t.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’