Abercrombie Wages Charm Offensive After Revolts on PayCaleb Melby
Michael S. Jeffries, the Abercrombie & Fitch Co. chief executive officer who was paid $48.1 million in 2011, got 95 percent less last year after the company’s board tried to placate shareholders who twice slammed its executive pay structure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’