Vacse Plans First-Ever Bond to Expand in Swedish PropertiesLove Liman and Niklas Magnusson
Vacse, a property investor tied to some of Sweden’s largest companies, plans to sell its inaugural bond as early as next week as part of a plan to make the capital markets its main source of funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day