EBay Faces European Privacy Probes Over Cyber-AttackAoife White and Stephanie Bodoni
EBay Inc. faces possible probes by the Luxembourg and U.K. data-protection authorities into a cyber-attack that exposed passwords and personal information, adding to investigations in U.S. states.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’