Nigeria Won’t Cut GDP Outlook on Boko Attacks: MinisterDavid Malingha Doya
Nigeria won’t lower its economic growth forecast for this year even amid security concerns raised by the wave of Islamist militant attacks that have left hundreds dead, the finance minister said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis