Neustar Rises on FCC Meet on Numbers-Switching ContractTodd Shields
Neustar Inc., a telephone-directory services provider, had its biggest two-day stock gain since 2008 as the company lobbied U.S. regulators to retain a contract responsible for more than half its revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations