EBay Breach Probed by States Amid Call for MonitoringChris Dolmetsch, Christie Smythe and Brian Womack
EBay Inc. is being probed by at least three states after the online marketplace revealed it was hit by a cyber-attack, triggering the latest call for free credit monitoring in the wake of identity theft at a U.S. retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations