Logitech Shares Drop as SEC Probes Financial StatementsCorinne Gretler
Logitech International SA dropped as much as 6.1 percent after the Swiss maker of computer mice said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating its financial statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself