Hong Kong Stocks Extend Advance on PMI; China Gas JumpsKana Nishizawa
Hong Kong stocks extended gains, with the equity benchmark heading for a five-week high, after preliminary China manufacturing data beat estimates. China Gas Holdings Ltd. surged after the government signed a $400 billion supply accord with Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards