What's the Best Way to Break Bad News?
“I try to never go in with the answer. Starting with questions and an open mind is more likely to achieve a positive outcome. I always say: You’ve got two ears, two eyes, and one mouth. Use them proportionately.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis