Europe Wheat Yields Forecast to Fall on Climate WarmingRudy Ruitenberg
Wheat and barley yields in Europe may fall more than 20 percent by 2040 due to expected climate warming of about 2 degrees Celsius (3.6 degrees Fahrenheit), a study from Stanford University found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks