China Mobile to Boost Content as Tencent’s WeChat Eats TextsBloomberg News
China Mobile Ltd., the world’s largest phone company by users, said it will boost sales of content such as mobile games, music and e-books as competition from instant-messaging applications eats into voice and text.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’