JPMorgan Ex-CEO for China Investment Bank Was Arrested: CaixinJasmine Wang and Cathy Chan
Fang Fang, former chief executive for JPMorgan’s China investment bank, was arrested earlier by Hong Kong’s anti-graft agency Independent Commission Against Corruption, Caixin reports today, citing two unidentified people.
- Arrest may be linked with the hiring of the children of Chinese officials: report
- Fang was released and out on bail. He is restricted from leaving Hong Kong: report
- Fang declined to comment when reached by phone today
- JPMorgan spokeswoman Marie Cheung declined to comment
- ICAC spokeswoman Charmaine Mok said the agency doesn’t comment on individual cases
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.