GE Open to Another ‘Staged Exit’ in Asset Disposals as IPO NearsRichard Clough
General Electric Co., moving toward an initial public offering of its consumer-lending unit, is open to another “staged exit” as it weighs the disposal of more than $4 billion in assets this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day