BNY Mellon Said Reach Deal for $585 Million Office SaleDavid M. Levitt
Bank of New York Mellon Corp. agreed to sell its headquarters tower at 1 Wall St. in lower Manhattan to Harry Macklowe’s Macklowe Properties for $585 million, a person with knowledge of the transaction said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock