Swiss Banking Model Threatened by Legal Rows, Jordan SaysCatherine Bosley
Legal battles have cast serious doubts on Swiss cross-border private banking activities, Swiss National Bank President Thomas Jordan said after the U.S. fined Credit Suisse Group AG for helping Americans dodge taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’