YPF Calls Union Leader to Avoid Strike in Vaca MuertaPablo Gonzalez
YPF SA, Argentina’s state-run crude producer, is calling a meeting with the leader of 20,000 oil workers to discuss a strike set to stall production in the country’s giant Vaca Muerta shale formation for a day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy