Malawians Vote as Graft Crackdown Threatens Banda’s ReignFrank Jomo and Mike Cohen
Malawians began voting on whether to give Joyce Banda five more years as president or choose one of her 11 rivals amid opinion polls showing the closest election since the advent of multiparty democracy in 1994.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’