Brookstone Wins Approval for Creditor Vote on Sale PlanMichael Bathon
Brookstone Inc., the luxury-gadget retailer that sells $4,600 massage chairs, won bankruptcy court permission to seek creditors’ votes on a plan to repay creditors that will be funded by selling its assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’