AT&T Pushed by Comcast to Move on DirecTV After Year of TalkAlex Sherman and Matthew Monks
Within days of learning that Comcast Corp. planned a deal that would make the biggest U.S. cable company an even larger competitor, AT&T Inc.’s chief executive officer was planning his response.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap