A Kinder, Gentler Ryanair? A Budget Airline Tries Growing a Little NicerBy
When an airline such as Ryanair decides to add 180 new jets to its fleet by 2018, you can bet it will be extraordinarily focused on how to fill them. The no-frills airline now has ambitions to expand its annual passenger count by more than 25 million over the next five years, cementing its title as Europe’s top budget airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself