Libya’s Army Chief Blames General for Benghazi AttackRobert Tuttle and Zaid Sabah
Libya’s army chief of staff blamed a general for initiating an attack on militias in Benghazi yesterday that killed 36 people and injured more than 100, Al Jazeera reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy