IOOF to Buy Financial Adviser SFG Australia for $627 MillionNarayanan Somasundaram
Australian fund manager IOOF Holdings Ltd. agreed to buy SFG Australia Ltd. for A$670 million ($627 million), as it seeks to increase its share of the world’s fourth-largest pension market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap